Looking for part-time outgoing, bubbly, proactive mom to assist franchise owner with marketing initiatives.
Responsibilities to include:
1. Contact local moms groups to set up educational/marketing sessions, demo classes or lectures. Coordinate with franchise owner.
2. Contact and follow up with local mom/baby businesses for cross-promotional opportunities: discounted private shopping events, discounted restaurant meals, free trial classes, free advertising, flyer exchanges, website link exchanges.
3. Contact mom/baby businesses for value-based goodies for member goody bags, including coupons, samples, and literature.
4. Your email address and title will be posted as a contact on our local webpage. You may receive phone calls or emails for more information about marketing local businesses to FIT4MOM Clients members or inquiries from businesses about hosting an event. Follow up on all inquiries and referrals in a timely manner (24-48 hours).
5. Plan and coordinate quarterly educational events open to the public, i.e. sleep consultant, child development specialist, etc.
6. Research community events and vendor opportunities that could be a good fit
7. Grand Openings and Special events- help spread the word. Also, help secure raffle prizes from local businesses.
8. Join local FB Moms groups, B/S/T groups. Coordinate with instructors to post photos in these groups weekly
9. Create specialty flyers for your own use and upon instructor request
10. Reach out to OB/GYNs, pediatricians, doulas, hospitals, lactation consultants- find a way to partner with them.
11. Keep a running list of locations where we have postcards and flyers. Replenish often.
12. Create and send Monthly press releases to local media. Follow up with an email/phone call if needed.
13. Find and connect with local bloggers. Offer them free classes in exchange for coverage.
14. Connect with local school PTOs- offer fundraising opportunities such as a demo class or giving them a kickback every time a mom from that school becomes a client
15. Assist in management of social media.
If interested, please send resume and brief cover letter to email@example.com.
Must have college degree or prior experience or in marketing, advertising, sales or other related field